Providing Trusted Guidance Through Life’s Transitions
At the Law Office of Joshua Andor, P.C., we genuinely care about our clients’ well-being. The legal system is confusing, and you cannot be expected to understand your options without a guide. We will help you navigate your case and protect your best interests along the way.
Attorney Joshua Andor is an empathetic listener who will thoroughly discuss your case during a consultation. Together, we will collaborate on case goals to construct a strong strategy for your family law, criminal defense or Child Protective Services case.
To learn more about Josh, click on the link below:
Board-Certified In Both Family Law And Criminal Law
Josh is board-certified in family law and criminal law. This is a rare distinction of expertise, as many attorneys practice without any practice area certifications. This should instill confidence that our team can capably help you resolve even the most difficult legal concerns.
Secure An Experienced Courtroom Advocate
Whether you face divorce or criminal charges, you cannot predict whether your case will proceed to court. If it does, you need a skilled litigator on your team who knows how to prepare for trial and can strategically present your case in court.
Josh has represented clients in more than 100 trials and countless other hearings. He can confidently protect your interests in state or juvenile court.
Josh’s Awards And Distinctions
- Named as a Texas Super Lawyers Rising Star by Super Lawyers (2019)
- Rated Top 10 Percent – Best of the Best – America’s Most Honored Professionals (2018)
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Texas (2017)
- Named as a Texas Super Lawyers Rising Star by Super Lawyers (2017)
- Avvo.com 10.0 “Superb” rating
- Rated Top 40 under 40 by the National Advocates (2016)
- President, Collin County Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association (2016)
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers in the Nation (2015)
- Member of the Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists
- Member of the American Association of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Member of the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Member of the Texas Bar College
- Graduate of the Texas Criminal Trial College
Contact Us For Responsive Legal Counsel
We understand that your case outcome can greatly impact your life. Our team will regularly communicate with you to ensure that your questions are answered and concerns are addressed.
Call our responsive team at 469-296-8090 to schedule your initial case consultation. You may also contact our McKinney office online. We represent clients throughout Collin County and the surrounding regions.